D-Prep Tuition Fees for 2020-2021 School Year
Tuition Fee (Paid Annually)
|Tuition Fees for|
|Tuition Fee (Semester 1)||195,000||230,000||275,000|
|Tuition Fee (Semester 2)||195,000||230,000||275,000|
|Food & Books||40,000||40,000||40,000|
* New students also need to pay Deposit and Development Fund
- All prices are in Thai Baht.
- ELL Fee for ELL Program is 60,000 THB per semester or 120,000 THB annually.
- ELL Program is only for Grade 1+
- Tuition fee is inclusive of
- Sports day t-shirt
- Field Trips (2)
- Accident insurance
- Food & Books include
- Books, Workbooks
- (1) Yearbook per student
- Lunch (1) and Snacks (2) for Nursery and Kindergarten
- Lunch (1) for Elementary
- A late fee of 400 baht/day will accrue one month after enrollment if payment is not completed.
- All registration and tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The refundable deposit will be returned upon a student’s exit from the school providing the following conditions are met:
- The school is given at least a 90 day notice by parents of their intention to leave the school.
- All textbooks / library books/ or borrowed school equipment are returned in good condition.
- School resources and facilities have not been lost or damaged by the departing student.
- Payment Instructions: For safety purposes, All tuition payment must made by bank transfer or cheque only.
Development Fund Policy
Development Fund Payment Options
- Option 1: One time payment of 200,000 (refundable)
- Option 2: Annual payment of 20,000 (non-refundable)
The development fund option of 200,000 baht will only be refunded if the student has completed at least 4 academic years of study at the school. The development fund option of 20,000 annual payment is non-refundable.