High School Program
The D-PREP High School Program is based on the Expeditionary Learning whole school design model. This model focuses on delivering student achievement across three dimensions: Mastery of Skills and knowledge, character development, and authentic high-quality student work.
Join the Ambassador Scholarship
The Expeditionary Learning “Ambassador Scholarship” is a Middle School scholarship program the will reward the winner of up to 600,000 THB.
- 50% scholarship for 2022-2023 academic year
- up to 300,000 THB worth financial support on “Deliver Project”
Scholarship applications will be considered based on the student’s overall academic achievement, Expeditionary Learning project, and “Dream-Discover-Deliver” plan for themselves and their community.
Learn more about our Middle School Program and the Ambassador Scholarship
Open House Schedule
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Other Open House events scheduled for the 2021-2022 School Year
Key Components of our High School Program
- Rigorous academic program linked to real world applications and positive impact on their community and the world
- Small, personalized learning environments in classrooms and across the school;
- Students’ progress and development are supported in partnership with with advisors/crew leaders who stay with them across multiple years.
- Internships or mentorships in key areas of interest in the Grade 11/12
- Diverse offerings, such as Design-thinking, Presentation & Performance Skills, and Global Impact.
- We offer a wide offering of Advanced Placement courses, including the AP Capstone Diploma program which is designed to be academically rigorous and develops independent research, collaborative teamwork, and communication skills. AP Capstone is centered on two AP courses — AP Seminar and AP Research — which are designed to complement and enhance the in-depth, discipline-specific study experienced in other AP courses. A minimum of 6 AP courses are required to obtain the AP Capstone Diploma.
D-PREP Life skills framework in high school
Self-awareness and management
- Learning about what drives you, your passions
- How to regulate your thoughts and emotions to manage the demanding challenges of high school
Awareness of Others and Relationship management
- Working with mentors and internships
- Collaborative work with professional skill sets
- Crew advisory
- Development of international mindedness and global perspective
Exploring different careers and beginning to identify what professions bring meaning and purpose to the individual
Map out goals for higher education and a career that will provide for financial needs
Explore concepts of personal and business financial management
An academic program that delivers mastery in our 3 dimensions of student achievement. Mastery of Skills and knowledge, character, and authentic high-quality student work.
- Service learning projects
- Professional high-quality work that makes the world a better place
- Exploring the personal practice of being a global citizen
Reach out to us right away!
Highlights of our High School Program
Creative and critical thinking skills
Public speaking and presentation skills
Experiential learning & Fieldwork
Digital Literacy & Design Thinking
Sports and ECA opportunities
Life Skills Curriculum
Active contributors to the community
Come find out why 100% of our students truly love coming to school at our upcoming Open House.
Can’t Visit D-PREP in-person?
Join our Virtual Open House instead.
Friday, November 26, 2021
Other Virtual Open House dates.
Interested in D-PREP?
Contact us to learn more
Are you looking for the best school for your family? Leave us your information and we will contact you at your most convenient time. You may also call us anytime during office hours.
We will keep you up to date with any Promotions, School Activities, Open House Events, Virtual Open House Events via zoom, or invite you for a personalized School Tour. We look forward to hearing from you.
Give us a CALL.
Reach out to us with any of the phone numbers below.
Please complete the form below.
Other Pages under D-PREP Academics