Payment Policies and Procedures
Learn more about our Payment Policies and Procedures.
For new applicants
Apart from tuition fees and other payments mentioned above, there are some initial charges to be made during the application process. These fees must be paid before new applicants start their first term.
|REGISTRATION *||200,000 THB non-refundable / non-transferable|
|DEPOSIT||50,000 THB refundable|
|ADMISSIONS DEPOSIT||10,000 THB non-refundable / deductable|
|DEVELOPMENT FUND **||200,000 THB one time / refundable|
20,000 THB annual / non-refundable
*All registration and tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
School Deposit Policy
The refundable deposit will be returned upon a student’s exit from the school providing the following conditions are met:
- The school is given at least a 90-day notice by parents of their intention to leave the school
- All textbooks, library books, or borrowed school equipment are returned in good condition
- School resources and facilities have not been lost or damaged by the departing student
- Payment Instructions: For safety purposes, All tuition payments must be made electronically or via cheque
Admissions Deposit Policy
A 10,000 THB admissions deposit will be required before the parent interview
- This amount will be deducted upon payment of the tuition fee. Should the family not pass the interview process for any reason, the school will return this amount to the family.
- If the family passes the interview but chooses not to enroll in the school, this amount will not be forfeited.
Development Fund Policy
**Development Fund Payment Option
- Option 1: One-time payment of 200,000 refundable on withdrawal or graduation.
- Option 2: Annual payment of 20,000 that is non-refundable.
Development Fund: Refund Policy
- The development fund option of 200,000 baht will only be refunded if the student has completed at least 4 academic years of study at D-PREP.
- The development fund option of 20,000 annual payment is non-refundable.
Open House Schedule
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Other Open House events scheduled for the 2020-2021 School Year.